Last updated: September 14, 2020
This website is owned by Cobmex Apparel Inc. (the “Company”) and we are committed to ensuring that your privacy and personal information are protected during your visit.
- On our website and in our retail offices;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our website;
- Through our newsletters and other marketing materials; and
- Through or in connection with the other services we offer, including but not limited to, when you purchase our products or create an account on our website.
Your consent may be withdrawn at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions and reasonable notice; however, without such consent, the Company may limit the Services it is able to provide you.
Information that You Voluntarily Provide to Us
Like many websites, ours actively collects information from visitors both by asking you specific questions and by permitting you to communicate directly with us via e-mail, by submitting contact or custom forms, or by placing orders. Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on, if you provide it).
Information that you may provide us with directly may include:
- Your name, company name, email, phone number, and country, when you register to request an account on the website;
- Your name, phone number, company name, company address, email address, credit card information, personal preferences, purchase history and other information that you add to your account profile and/or complete a purchase;
- Your name and email address when you subscribe to newsletters or other marketing materials; and
- Your name, email address, company name, phone number, purchase history, and other details you provide when you contact our customer service team.
By submitting your personal information to us, you represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that you provide to us.
Information Derived through Automated Tracking Mechanisms
As you navigate through our website, certain information can be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various technologies and means, such as Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, Internet tags, and navigational data collection.
Our website may use Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so you can access the Internet and is generally considered to be non-personally identifiable information, because in most cases an IP address is dynamic (changing each time you connect to the Internet), rather than static (unique to a particular user’s computer). We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our server, report aggregate information, determine the fastest route for your computer to use in connecting to our site, and administer and improve the website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our website if cookies are disabled.
The Company’s Use, Collection, and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever the Company collects personal information, we will:
- collect your personal information only for specified and legitimate purposes. The information we collect will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
- procesar su información personal de una manera consistente con los fines para los que se recopiló originalmente o a los que posteriormente ha dado su consentimiento;
- take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
- not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes without giving you an opportunity to “opt-out”; and
take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
The personal information we collect may be used for various purposes, including:
- to present our website and its content to you;
- to process your purchases of products and services;
- to communicate with you about orders, purchases, services, accounts, and programs;
- to respond to your customer service inquiries and requests for information;
- to detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches or fraud;
- to maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
- to improve our website, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences;
- to send you information about our offers, products and services;
- to develop summary reports and analysis to enhance and improve the products and services we offer;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
How We Share the Information We Collect
We may share your personal information in the following circumstances:
When We Work with Service Providers – We may share your information with service providers that provide us with support services, such as data and credit card processing, website hosting, email delivery, location mapping, postal mail processing and delivery, market research, technical support, and analytics services. We require the companies to refrain from using and disclosing your information except when they are performing work for us or when the disclosure of your information is required by law.
When Sharing Helps Us Protect Lawful Interests – We may disclose your information if the disclosure is permitted or required by law, the disclosure is necessary to enforce our agreements or policies, or the disclosure will help us protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our affiliates, our customers or our partners.
When We Share with Other Companies for Marketing Purposes – We may share your information with service providers to provide you with customized promotions and special offers. We also may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of our website and services with other companies.
When You Give Consent – We may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
When the Information Does Not Identify You – We may share your information in a way that does not directly identify you. For example, we may combine information about you with information about other people and share the combined information in a way that does not link your information to you.
Security of Your Information
The Company maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of your personal information while it is in our custody and under our control. For example, we use SSL encryption, firewalls, anti-virus and system security monitoring.
While we use security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or alteration, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of information you provide to us online or through our online services, and you do so at your own risk.
Storing and Processing Your Information
Your personal information will generally be stored in the Company’s databases or databases maintained by our service providers, but such databases may be located in countries outside of Canada. By providing us with your information, you agree to this sharing, transfer, storing and processing of your personal information.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, we will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or your consent.
Accessing or Correcting Your Information
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. If you wish to review, update, correct or remove any of your personal information, please contact us directly at the email or postal address provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. Applicable law may allow or require us to refuse to provide you with access to some or all of the personal information that we hold about you, or we may have destroyed, erased, or made your personal information anonymous in accordance with our record retention obligations and practices. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
Deleting Your Cobmex Apparel Account
If you want to delete your account, you may write to us at the email or postal address provided in the “Contact Us” section below. We will make every effort to promptly respond to your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services, such as product returns or warranties. If you ask us to delete your account, we generally retain and use your account information only as long as necessary to fulfill a business or law enforcement need.
Links to Other Websites
Use by Minors
Cobmex Apparel Inc. does not intend for our website or Services to be used by individuals who have not reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. If we discover that we have collected information from someone who is not of the age of majority, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you are under the age of majority in your province or territory of residence, please do not use our website or Services and do not provide us with your personal information.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about your privacy or about the activities of Cobmex Apparel Inc. in administering the cobmex.com website, you can contact our Information Technology department in writing at the following email and postal addresses:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Information Technology Department
19 Denison Street