What makes us different than the rest, is our talented group of professionals who bring their passion to the table everyday. No idea is too small at Cobmex. Join our diverse team and grow your career with us today.
Interested in Cobmex?
You’ll fit right in.
We’re looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making Cobmex even better. Is that you?
“When one first walks in the Cobmex office one can feel the positive energy in the air. The management team ensures that all of us are excited and engaged in our daily routine. For me, the trust and the opportunity to collaborate with customers and suppliers worldwide are priceless. I truly enjoy my work and being part of the Cobmex team.”
Sr. Product Developer and Technical Designer
“I enjoy the office atmosphere Cobmex provides along with it’s fun diverse group of employees. Cobmex strives to bring a positive work environment by consistently keeping up with staff morale and offering incentives for wellness. I’m proud of Cobmex’s success and continued growth and I’m fortunate to be a part of it.”
Client Care – Sr. Team Lead
We have the power today to change tomorrow!
“Where there is charity and wisdom, There is neither fear nor ignorance.”
– St. Francis of Assisi
Job Title: Senior Sales Representative
Location: Markham, ON – Woodbine / Denison
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Work Status: Full-Time / Permanent
Work Hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Cobmex is seeking to hire a Senior Sales Representative who will be working closely with our Executive Vice President to reach company sales targets.
As a successful hire, you will consistently be a top performer, whose focus is driving and achieving sales targets by establishing new channels of business.
The ideal candidate should be sales-driven and display a great level of determination when hunting for new business. The candidate should also have strong written and oral skills and demonstrate interpersonal and organization abilities.
As a Senior Sales Representative, you are results-driven, resourceful and a self-starter with a positive attitude, and posses the ability to contribute and collaborate in a team environment. You will report to the Executive Vice President.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consistently achieves monthly/quarterly sales targets and customer acquisition targets through daily cold calling via customer research using a targeted approach.
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, making initial presentations, understanding business needs, developing proposals, and closing sales. Works proactively to secure new clients by effectively positioning Cobmex brand to clients.
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, cold calling business owners, and networking.
- Effectively prepares and researches prior to calling potential clients; conducts effective needs assessment and designs proposals to address the customer’s specific needs.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, KPI’s and adherence to goals.
- Completes weekly sales planner to forecast weekly sales targets, manage sales activities, and help focus efforts on requirements necessary to achieve sales targets.
- Works closely with the marketing team, shares customer feedback, recommends strategies by identifying needs to be filled.
- Represents Cobmex professionally and enthusiastically both to internal and external customers.
- Meets or exceeds overall sales targets and objectives for our specific client base.
- Expands our national account customer base by leveraging strategic thinking seek out key decision-makers and utilize superior communication skills to win the business.
- Follow-up on potential leads, customer visits, and attend trade shows as required.
- Schedule weekly video calls with current and prospective clients.
- Strategic brainstorming with sales team.
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- College Diploma or equivalent in related field.
- Minimum 4 years’ Sales experience.
- Industry experience would be considered an asset but not required.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS & EFFORT
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other communication software (e.g. Teams, Zoom, Skype, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Exhibits an authentic desire to exceed the customer’s expectations.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency with a proven ability to meet and exceed goals.
- Seeks out coaching from leaders and peers to improve productivity; leads own learning.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Bonus structure
- Health benefits after 3 months
- Discretionary bonus